Mr. Shouf is a proven construction professional with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to organize, evaluate, determine proper courses of action, negotiate difficult situations and formulate strategies to affect change.
Mr. Shouf has managed more than 420 commercial and residential construction projects exceeding client expectations as measured by reduced customer complaints and repeat business.
Below are a few examples of projects completed by Mr. Shouf:
- Wheaton, Precast, New Construction, (one building) 2-story storage units, and partial 1- story vehicle storage, 110,000 SF total
- Willowbrook, Precast, New Construction, (two buildings) one building two-story self- storage units, one building one-story vehicle storage, 112,000 SF
- Melrose Park, Renovation of existing masonry and steel office building, (3) story, plus basement, all self-storage units, 120,000 SF
- Skokie, IL Renovation of existing masonry and steel office building, (2) story, plus basement, all self-storage units, 109,000 SF
- Algonquin, IL, one (1) three-story addition, and one (1) new one-story out building, all self-storage units, 107,000 SF
- Plainfield, IL, New Construction, one (1) building 2-story all storage units, pre-cast; eight (8) one-story buildings, all self-storage units, total SF 140,000 SF
Additionally, he has overseen projects with national retailers such as Burlington’s, Toys R Us, Floor and Décor, Barnes and Nobles, JoAnn Fabrics, as well as many national restaurants such as Bar Louie, Smokey Bones, Tommy Nevins, Protein Bar, and Wendy’s quick serve restaurants.
Thomas has a BA degree in education and began his first construction company in 1977