Stephen M. Tarzian
Mr. Tarzian started DeLauter with the idea of working hand in hand with the client to help build their vision. Regardless if they are a large fortune 500 company, a National Retail Firm, a new commercial venture or a local church committee, Mr. Tarzian worked with each one to deliver their project with integrity, performance and quality. Mr. Tarzian has a 25-year construction career completing over 350 projects alone for DeLauter.
Below are some of the projects completed by Mr. Tarzian:
- Carpentersville Precast, New one-story 190,000sf retail building and 30-acre site development.
- Bolingbrook Precast, New one-story 200,000sf retail building and 10-acre site development.
- Chicago Masonry and Steel, New three-story 35,000sf Medical Office Building.
- Naperville Masonry and Steel, New two-story 25,000sf Medical Office Building.
- Chicago, Romeoville and South Barrington New 22,000sf Child Care Centers.
- Arlington Heights Masonry and Steel 18,000sf Church/School addition.
- Goshen, IN Metal Gauged and Steel new 11,000sf Retail Center.
- Newington, CT. Masonry and Steel new 10,000sf Auto Care Center.
- North Reading, MA Masonry and Steel new 10,000sf Auto Care Center.
- 27 Xfinity Stores for Comcast Cable Company throughout the country.
- Hundreds of Interior Buildouts in Illinois and 18 other states.
Mr. Tarzian’s dedication to his business and to his clients is reflective in the repeat business DeLauter has. 75% of DeLauter’s work is with existing clients. Our clients know what they get with us and trust in what DeLauter can do for them.
Stephen has a BA degree in Business from Ball State University.