Mr. Sandberg is a recognized construction professional with over twenty years of construction experience. Mr. Sandberg success has been in part due to his drive for perfection, client relations, attention to detail, organization, evaluation and consistent ability to determine the proper course of action to yield the best outcome.
Mr. Sandberg has managed a wide array of Federal, State, Local, commercial and residential construction projects exceeding client expectations by consistently completing projects according to client’s visions.
Below are a few examples of projects completed by Mr. Sandberg:
- Aurora IL, Ground-up construction of a restaurant including 1 ½ acre site development.
- Washington, Elementary School Addition, New Construction, one story addition on both ends of the existing building.
- Montana, Apartment Complex, New Construction, new construction of 15 building 3 story 300 plus unit apartment complex.
- Washington, County Courthouse Historic Restoration, Renovation, improvement to the judge’s chambers and courtroom.
- Montana, Addition and Revitalization to airport, New Construction and Improvements, improvements to hangers.
Mr. Sandberg continues to build his career and industry success through the relations he has established with returning clients, architects and contractors in order to bring the clients the best experience during their construction needs.